http-equiv="imagetoolbar"> *` my little hideaway

Monday, April 21, 2008 ;
♥


I never realize how much I actually need to be by your side.
till I was away from you.
now that I'm living somewhere else.
I felt so empty inside.
I fear of going home everyday.
I can't sleep.
I can't eat.
I guess I'm feeling love sick.
Maybe this is the time to teach me that I should learn to cherish you even more.
I used to take you for granted..
and vice versa.
but I guess this seperation made us know how much we meant to each other.
I really miss you.
but I feel so hopeless as there's nothing I could do.
while watching 恶作剧2吻
I missed you even more.
made me feeling all depressed and empty.
seeing how two people could do anything to be together..
but.. I CANT.
sigh.
4 more days!
fighting!!
debbie.. you could do it.
dont be discouraged. ^_^




2:41 AM


x..♥ THE SINNER ♥..x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

debbieleeyunghui*
sixteen.may.eightynine
mt. san antonio college
purpunkified@hotmail.com
x..♥ DESIRES ♥..x

._x- Play Station
._x- Perfect Boyfriend
._x- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
._x- Juicy Dog Carrier
._x- Ugg Boots
._x- PINK Sony Cybershot DSC T70
._x- iPod Touch
._x- Prada KE850
._x- Louis Vuitton Bag
._x- New Laptop
._x- Victoria Secret Skirt
._x- Freedom From Parents
._x- Couple Ring
._x- Graduate High School
._x- Nintendo DS Lite
x..♥ SWEET TALKS ♥..x

leaveamessage-*

x..♥ SWEETLOVES ♥..x

♥ MY DEAREST BABY ♥

*ain
*brenda
*charissa
*emilia
*evelyn
*fiona
*gabrielle
*gisielle
*jeffry
*jolin
*juliana
*KUSS<3
*nuraini
*peiying
*stefanie
*yolanda


x..♥ Adores ♥..x

._x- GARYbaby*
._x- DIMOlilPup
._x- Purple&Pink
._x- Butterflies
._x- Materialism
._x- Fashion&Style
._x- ShoppingW/MyGirlfriends
._x- PamperingThyself
._x- Cigs&Alcohols
._x- ViViMagazines
._x- EnakeiArt
._x- Winter&Autumn
._x- French&JapaneseCuisine
._x- ParisHilton&LenaFujii

x..♥ MUSICS ♥..x